Graduated from Florences Academy of Music in 1992 and subsequently studied under P. Thibaud, Luca Marzana and Emanuele Antoniucci. In 1999, he received his degree in Philosophy at the University of Florence.
He is one of the founding members of Timet, a 10-year collaboration that led to his contribution as a performer and composer on several of the group-s highly original works.
Since that time, he has delved further into composition, musical analysis and improvisation, also evidenced in his musical contributions to the fields of dance (Giorgio Rossi - Sosta Palmizi, Raffaella Giordano - Sosta Palmizi, Simone Sandroni - Dejadonne), theatre (compose original soundtrack music for No Man's Land, directed by Massimo Luconi) Fernando Maraghini, poetry (Giancarlo Majorino), and cinema (soundtrack music for "Anche le donne hanno perso la guerra" directed by Carlo Bolli for Rai Sat network).
In 2005 he founded with Alessio Pisani the GRIM-Italy (Musical Improvisation Reserch Group).
- Workshops about improvisation: - "Perception of sounds and music", organized by Provincia di Grosseto adn Associazione Escargot, Grosseto (Italy)
- "New technologies and voice", workshop organized by M° Bruno de Franceschi, Castiglion Fiorentino (Italy)
- "Improvisation and music" Conservatory of Padova (Italy, 2006)
- "Improvvisi in città", GRIM, workshop for musicians and dancers in collaboration with Arezzo Wave (Arezzo, Italy, 2006)
- "Workshop and performance about improvisation" GRIM, (Castelfranco di Sopra, Arezzo, Italy, September 2006) -
- "Workshop about improvisation", Conservatory of Padova, Italy, April 2007 - "The way of improvisation", workshop about improvisation, Conservatory of Padova, May 2008
Since 2005 teaches improvisation at the Conservatory of Padova, Italy
Since 2007 he teach Improvisation and Composition at the Conservatory of Padova
Others: - May 2008, Winner of the Silver Terry Award for the original music of "And They come to Chicago" - Modiomedia production
Compose the original music of "Il dolore" di Marguerite Duras, with Mariangela Melato, director Massimo Luconi.
July 2008, publish "Musical Research through young bodies", Perspectives of New Music, Volume 46 n.1 Winter 2008
He has worked with many contemporary and classical artists, among them Giorgio Gaber, Irene Grandi, Massimo Altomare, Massimo Melani, Marco Parente, Andrea Chimenti, Ares Tavolazzi, Stefano Bollani, Stefano Battaglia, Mirko Guerrini, Monica Demuru, Giuseppe Mangione, Andrea De Luca, Zeena Parkins, Frank Shulte, Werner Puntigam, Italian Young Orchestra, Bruno De Franceschi, Fulvio Caldini, Maurizio Ben Omar, Oliviero Lacagnina, Tonino Miano, Vinko Globocar, Eliott Sharp, Alessio Pisani, Lorenzo Brusci, Giacomo Bonciolini, Claudio Lugo.